The first volume of the 86 -Eighty Six- manga adaptation written by Asato Asato and illustrated by Motoki Yoshihara collects six chapter of the magazine serialization and was released on October 10, 2020.
For many years, the Republic of San Magnolia has been at war with the neighboring Giadian Empire. Faced with the relentless might of the Empire’s Legion of autonomous drones, the Republic counters with unmanned weapons of their own, creating a battlefield that is supposedly without casualties. However, beyond the fortified walls protecting the eighty-five Republic territories lies the “nonexistent” Eighty-Sixth Sector. The young men and women of this forsaken land are branded the Eighty-Six and, stripped of their humanity, pilot the “unmanned” weapons into battle...
- Chapter 1: A Battlefield With Zero Casualties
- Chapter 2: A Battlefield With Zero Casualties 2
- Chapter 2.5: Kujo
- Chapter 3: The Spearhead Squadron
- Chapter 4: Legion Raid
- Chapter 5: Spearhead Squadron's Power
- Chapter 6: Shin
- Side Story: For Nameless Soldiers Have No Graves