"Under Pressure" (アンダー・プレッシャ, Andā Puressha?) is the fourth volume of the 86 -Eighty Six- light novel series written by Asato Asato and illustrated by Shirabii featuring mechanical designs by I-IV. The volume covers the third story arc of the series depicting Vladilena Milizé joining the ranks of the Federacy's military, and the dangerous operation assigned to the newly formed Eighty-Sixth Strike Package to retake the former Republic city of Charité.
In order to survive, they choose not to feel.
What is the biggest enemy.
For them to live.
The Republic is the enemy.Vladilena Milizé, Memoirs
Old Friends, New Enemies
Against all odds, Shin and the Eighty-Six have emerged victorious from their battle with the Morpho, liberating scores of surviving Republic citizens from the Legion's dark agenda. Lena, in turn, has fulfilled her promise and finally caught up to the Spearhead Squadron. And while her presence has brought out a softer side in Shin, it seems to have roused the competitive spirits within Kurena and Frederica. But the fun comes to an end when the Eighty-Sixth Strike Package, with Lena at the helm, receives its first mission. Their destination: an abandoned subway tunnel in the Republic's northern secondary capital, Charité. Deep underground, the gaping maw of a subterranean Legion base awaits them...
- Prologue: Missing in Action序章 ミッシング・イン・アクション
- Chapter 1: Call on Duty第一章 コール・オン・デューティ
- Chapter 2: Identification: Friend or Foe?第二章 アイデンティフィケーション・フレンド・オア・フォー
- Chapter 3: Front Toward Enemy第三章 フロント・トゥワード・エネミー
- Chapter 4: Triage第四章 トリアージ
- Epilogue: Wounded in Action終章 ウーンデッド・イン・アクション
- 86--EIGHTY-SIX, Vol. 4 (light novel) Yen Press. Retrieved on mayo 4, 2021.